- CD/Cassette/Radio combo—MMC (443)
- CD Player—Mills Music Library (B162)
- DVD Player (Region 1- U.S.)—MMC (443) & Mills Music Library (B162)
- DVD Player (All Region)—MMC (443)
- Tape Player, Cassette—Mills Music Library (B162)
- Television—MMC (443)
- Turntables, LP—Mills Music Library (B162)
- VCR (VHS only)—MMC (443) & Mills Music Library (B162)
Microforms/Media Center (MMC): The MMC houses many microfilm, microfiche and micro opaque reading stations.
- Microfiche readers—MMC (Room 443) & Reference & Special Collections
- Microfilm readers—MMC (Room 443) & Special Collections
- Microform scanner/digitizers—MMC (Room 443)
- Microfiche/film printers—MMC (Room 443)
- Microfiche duplicator—MMC (Room 443)
- Micro opaque reader—MMC (Room 443)
There are 14 machines on various floors of the library. (Copier-Scanners create free PDF files that are emailed to a supplied address)
- Basement, elevator lobby (1 Photocopier and 1 Copier-Scanner )
- Floor 1: under the stairs, behind the computers in the entrance (1 Photocopier and 2 Copier-Scanners); West Corridor (1 Photocopier)
- Floor 1M: elevator lobby (1 Photocopier)
- Floor 2: Elevator Lobby (Coin-Op & Debit Card); and Periodical Reading Room (1 B&W Copier-Scanner and 1 Color Copier-Scanner)
- Floor 4: South Stacks (1 Photocopier)
- Floor 5: South Stacks (1 Copier-Scanner)
- Floor 7: South Stacks (1 Copier-Scanner)
- Floor 9: Special Collections (1 Photocopier)
- Coin operated—2nd Floor Elevator Lobby
- Edge Platen Glass—Special Collections
- Color Photocopier—Periodicals Reading Room ($.58 per image)
Paying for Photocopies
- Black and white copies cost 10¢ per page.
- All of the machines accept Debitcards. There is one coin-operated machine in the 2rd Floor Elevator Lobby .
- Purchase Debitcards from vending machines mounted on the wall on the 1st Floor (near the copy machines located under the main staircase) and the 2nd Floor West Corridor.
- Debitcards cost $1.00 (card costs $.25 and $.75 credit goes on the card). Also, add money to Debitcards using these vending machines.
- When using transparencies in Memorial Library photocopy machines please ask in the Periodicals Room 240 for transparencies that do not melt in the machines. PR staff will also be happy to assist in printing the transparencies.
- The Reference Department has a scanner attached to a PC workstation with Photoshop and Adobe Acrobat Pro software installed in 262D/E (color).
- MMC (Room 443) has several microform scanners/digitizers.
Rooms M279B and 479 in Memorial Library contain:
- 40-inch presentation monitors
- MS Office software
- Black Light (for reading very light images/text)—Special Collection
- Hinman Collator (for comparing editions)—Special Collections
- Copy stand (for making slides)—Special Collections
- Luminescent Light Sheet—Special Collections
- Magnifying glass—Reference
- Magnifying glass with light—Special Collections
- Slide projector—Special Collections
- Slide viewer —Special Collections
- Telephones—1st floor west corridor
- Telephone (campus number only, free)—1st floor west corridor
- Typewriter—MMC (Room 443)
- Paper Cutter— Periodical Room
- Stapler, heavy-duty—Periodical Room
- Three hole punches (manual and electric)—Periodical Room